Nothing can stop you from looking like a star in these dual toned Eyeglasses. It is the way to go for a chic look, especially for women who love dominating the boardroom. Crafted by Eyewearlabs with a full rim and rectangle shape, these Eyewearlabs Eyeglasses are one of our personal favorites.
Click on Image to zoom
- Frame Size: 50-16-145; Demo Lens Frame Material:TR90;
- Frame Shape:Cat Eye; Frame Style:Full Frame
- Product Details: TR90, Flexible, Durable, Handmade Detailing, Premium Spring Hinge, Feather Light
- Warranty Type : 8 Months Manufaturing Defect Warranty
- FREE- Premium Pouch, Special Microfiber Cloth for Adjusting your Frame
- Suitable for Face Shape: Oval,Heart,Round,Square
- Easy Refunds in **EyewearLabs Wallet**
Rannvijay Singh Singha is an Indian actor, television personality and youth icon.
Damn It Policy
“Damn it….I just dropped my glasses”. Sound familiar?Get 50% buy back on broken/damaged sunglasses.Visit policy page for more info.
Refund in Eyewearlabs Wallet / Exchange within 14 days of purchase. Returns/Exchanges are not valid on Power Sunglasses, Prescription Eyewear & Graphic T-Shirts
Orders that contain sunglasses and glasses without prescription are shipped within 48 hours of order placement. Orders with Power sunglasses, prescription eyewear and clothing are shipped within 7-10 days of order placement.
Get in touch
Have questions? Get in touch with us at any time - email@example.com
Rannvijay who is known for his unabashed style sense has translated the same inspiration into his sunglass collection that celebrates self expression and individual style. Grounded in Eyewearlabs hallmark quality and in union with Rannvijay’s spirited and authentic style, the collection radiates originality and boldness.
Affordable | Premium | Durable
We keep up with the modern technology and trends to design high end products at affordable prices.
Protection with style
HD visuals | True Colors | Glare Barrier
Protect your eyes in style with our UV Coated lenses that block harmful ultra-violet rays from entering your eyes.