Get these beauties out of the chic case and flaunt your high fashion possession, which are these triple colour toned sleek, fashion REACTR Sunglasses. The stems of these fashion REACTR Sunglasses are funky and exude a chic charm with Light Cobalt Blue colour play.
Click on Image to Zoom
- 100% POLARIZED AND UV PROTECTED SUNGLASS
- Frame Size: 53-18-139; Polycabonate Lens Frame Material:Alloy;
- Frame Shape:Round; Fame Size: M; Frame Style:Full Frame
- Product Details: Alloy, Durable, Handmade Detailing, Premium Spring Hinge
- Warranty Type : 8 Months Manufaturing Defect Warranty
- FREE- Premium Pouch Case, Special Microfiber Cloth and 1 Mini Screw Driver for Adjusting your Frame
- Suitable for Face Shape: Oval,Heart,Round,Square
Rannvijay Singh Singha is an Indian actor, television personality and youth icon.
Damn It Policy
“Damn it….I just dropped my glasses”. Sound familiar?Get 50% buy back on broken/damaged sunglasses.Visit policy page for more info.
Refund in Eyewearlabs Wallet / Exchange within 14 days of purchase. Returns/Exchanges are not valid on Power Sunglasses, Prescription Eyewear & Graphic T-Shirts
Orders that contain sunglasses and glasses without prescription are shipped within 48 hours of order placement. Orders with Power sunglasses, prescription eyewear and clothing are shipped within 7-10 days of order placement.
Get in touch
Have questions? Get in touch with us at any time - firstname.lastname@example.org
Rannvijay who is known for his unabashed style sense has translated the same inspiration into his sunglass collection that celebrates self expression and individual style. Grounded in Eyewearlabs hallmark quality and in union with Rannvijay’s spirited and authentic style, the collection radiates originality and boldness.
Affordable | Premium | Durable
We keep up with the modern technology and trends to design high end products at affordable prices.
Protection with style
HD visuals | True Colors | Glare Barrier
Protect your eyes in style with our UV Coated lenses that block harmful ultra-violet rays from entering your eyes.